Monday, October 18, 2010

Big Juds Home of the Giant Hamburger

This wasn't our whole date, we went to a pumpkin patch and a straw maze the same day, but I figured Big Juds deserved it's own post.

Big Juds is just a little hole in the wall in the middle of nowhere. Lots of grease and fun pictures on the walls--this place is a classic. One of the biggest reasons people go is the seriously giant hamburgers. They even make the buns in cake pans. If you eat a whole burger, fries, and a drink you can get your picture taken and put on the wall. I've been with a few people that have done it but usually my husband and I share one between the two of us. One tip I have is the wait for food is usually a little long (it's a lot of meat to cook) so it's a good place to take card games to play while waiting.

Apparently there are also locations in Ashton and Boise, Idaho- but I've only been to the original in Archer, ID which is a bit south of Rexburg.

New Menu- I kinda liked the old ones better, fit the atmosphere.

Everyone always asks if I have tried the Emily special. This time I did and it was so great.

The baby and the Big Jud for a little size comparison.

Anyway here is a map and some info and here is a Man vs. Food episode about it. Happy eating!



Big Jud's Country Diner on Urbanspoon

1 comment: