Friday, October 1, 2010

Date Ideas in Idaho Falls

To Begin...

So I am originally from Portland, Oregon. If you asked me a fun date idea to do there, I could answer you in a second, which would make having a date night with my husband pretty easy. The problem is... we are not in Oregon anymore. Southeast Idaho- yay! I don't want you to think I am being sarcastic, I actually love a lot of things about this area, especially Idaho Falls. The only problem is I don't know as much about the area.

So my goal is to get to know it by enjoying the things the area has to offer with my husband. I am going to try and post once a week about a fun and cheap date or family activity. Some will be area specific and others won't be, but I hope to give others out there some fun ideas of things to do around Idaho Falls (or within a short drive).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are great date ideas! Dates don't have to be always dinner outs but must be fun as well. Great post you got here. Thanks for the information that you've shared with your readers. :)

    college dating

    ReplyDelete