Monday, January 3, 2011

Carstens Bakery - Downtown Idaho Falls

243 Cliff St
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

I've stopped by this hidden gem a couple of times but New Year's Eve was my first chance to take the husband there. It was a great quick date. Carsten's has treats of all kinds that are reasonably priced as well. There isn't room to eat there so we got a sandwich to go and each picked a couple of kinds of cookies because they all looked so good. One of my favorite things to get at Carsten's is their doughnuts- their maple bars and chocolate bars are filled with cream. They are super good. Anyway, they also have fresh bread, pies, and cakes, as well as eclairs and danishes. Usually, Mr. Carsten is there and is always good for a chat. Carsten's is a great place for a treat. The only trick is they close pretty early in the evening so for the husband and I it will always have to be a Saturday date.


Carstens' Bakery on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I ordered mint brownies from there for my wedding reception--they were so good!

    ReplyDelete