Friday, May 13, 2011

Applebee's

We had a gift card to Applebees and so we went over last weekend to celebrate Mother's day. It totally wasn't my favorite. If you are looking for a place to get a drink it is probably a good place to go but since we don't drink I was basing it just on the food and I wasn't really impressed with. We got the 2 for $20 deal with an appetizer and two meals. We had enough left on our gift card to get a dessert even. So it was a good deal, we never get appitizers or desserts. The thing I did love was the dessert, they have mini desserts and it was just perfect to end the meal with. We had a chocolate mousse mini dessert and it was really good.

Although I wasn't super impressed with my food the service was good and the atmosphere was pretty upbeat and fun.

Applebee's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment