Monday, June 6, 2011

Outback Steakhouse

This one was unplanned but we had a gift certificate and I had the sudden feeling that nothing at home sounded good for dinner. I thought that it being at Saturday night we would have a long wait ahead of us but not at all. We got seated and served right away. Everything was so good. I had a steak with potatoes and salad, Josh had a bacon burger with french fries, and we shared some wings. Nothing tasted processed at all which made me so happy, the fries and potatoes tasted fresh and homemade. They have two ways of cooking your streak and I choose fire grilled and it was wonderful. Josh was impressed that his hamburger had so much bacon; there really was a lot on there. The cost there is a little higher than most places we go out to eat but I enjoyed it so much.

Outback Steakhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment