Friday, February 18, 2011

Olive Garden and Panda Express

This past week we went out to dinner twice- I'm sorry that neither were locally owned but we had reasons for going where we did.

Thursday we went to Panda Express because it was my sister-in-laws birthday and that's where she wanted to go. Again my problem with restaurants kicked in and I ate before taking pictures, but here is a picture from their website of one of my favorites- Beijing Beef.

We had a good time at Panda Express and enjoyed the food there. My husband loves the orange chicken and there were a lot of options that we could give our little baby pieces to try. I wouldn't say that it's traditional Chinese Food by any means but very good none the less.
Panda Express on Urbanspoon

Saturday to celebrate Valentine's Day we went to Olive Garden- it's another one of our favorite places but we don't go there very often (we happened to have a gift card). It is very good. The meals come with unlimited salad and bread sticks and I would defiantly take advantage of that so you are full enough to have plenty of leftovers to take home.
I had the chicken alfredo pizza (shown above) and it was so so good, the alfredo dipping sauce that came with it was amazing, it looked small but I could only eat 1/3 of it after all the salad I had eaten. My husband's favorite is the Ziti but he tried something different (lasagna rolls) but still reccomends the ziti.

Olive Garden Italian Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment